Dance Film Festival Prague invites dance, movement and film/video artists to submit their dance films to the 7th year of the festival.
DANCE FILM FESTIVAL PRAGUE / Kino Světozor / 13 – 15 May 2021
deadline: 31 January 2021
running time: up to 15 minutes
production year: 2017 or after
no entry fee
Best dance film award (300 eur)
CONDITIONS AND SUBMISSION RULES:
- Submitted films must be the original works of the applying entity, which also should own the copyright to the film.
- All selected applications will, by submission, authorize Dance Film Festival Prague to use and edit submitted videos, text, stills and their related elements at no cost for marketing and promo activities.
- The applying entity should ensure that they have been granted the legal rights to use all copyrighted elements such as music, text, images and other media forms in the video for public broadcasting, such that all elements in the submitted film can be used and broadcasted by Dance Film Festival Prague in its public screening activities and screening tours.
- If language materials are used in the film, please provide subtitles in English and/or in Czech.
- The selected entities will be contacted via email or FilmFreeway and will be given a period of ten days to provide the film in the requested format, as well as other supporting materials (stills, trailers, etc.).
- Selected films will be competing at Dance Film Festival Prague on 13 –15 May 2021 at Kino Světozor.
- All applying entities should read and understand the submission rules and regulations thoroughly.